Download filezilla from the following link:
Next, configure filezilla:
- Firstly, select the file menu and click on site manager
- Click on the new site button, and enter a memorable name for your ftp site
- In the host box enter the IP address of your ftp site
- (Find this in Plesk or your welcome email)
- From the server type drop down menu, select “SFTP using SSH2”.
- For log on type select the normal radio button
- Enter your ftp username and password
- Then click connect
- Upload pages by dragging files from the left windows to the right window
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.