Email White List – How to add emails to the White List on a Plesk Server
To edit the server-wide list of e-mail addresses, which mail is never marked as spam:
- Log-in to the control panel
- Click on the relevant domain
- Click on “Mail” under “Services”
- Click the relevant email account
- Click “Spam Filter” from “Tools”
- Select the “White List” tab.
- To add an entry to the list, enter e-mail address or a pattern into the E-mail pattern input field and click Add. An e-mail address pattern can be defined the following ways:
To remove an entry from the list, select it and click “Remove”.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.