How do I grant permissions to allow my clients to login to plesk to manage their own domain without seeing all of my other sites?
- Login to Plesk
- Click on domain in question
- Clicked “Domain Administrator”
- From here check “Allow domain administrator’s access”
- Add relevant password.
- Next select relevant permissions for your user. Perhaps “Physical hosting management” permissions.
- User can now login as follows:
https://domain.com:8443 Username: Password:
- They will now have access to the hosting control panel for this domain only. You can test by logging in as them.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: