How To Setup Website Statistics (web stats) In Plesk Control Panel:
- Login to your Plesk control panel.
- Click on your relevant domain name.
- Click “Setup” under the Hosting section.
- Scroll to the bottom and tick the checkbox for “Web statistics”.
- Some versions of Plesk will allow you to select Webaliser or AWStats, if yours does, do so from the drop-down.
- Optional: If you would like to add security to your stats pages, check the box to enable this.
- NB: The system will automatically use this domain current FTP username and password.
- Click “OK”
To view your stats go back into your domain manager:
- Click “Report” then click “Web Stats”.
- Your stats page will load. (Allow 24hours for data to populate)
- NB: Stats URL will now be accessible directly through the browser without logging in to Plesk.
- E.g. http://yourdomain.com/plesk-stat/webstat/