How do I grant permissions to allow my clients to login to plesk to manage their own domain without seeing all of my other sites?
- Login to Plesk
- Click on the domain in question.
- Click the button marked “Domain User”
- Check the box marked “Allow domain user access”
- Add a username and password.
- Grant them the relevant permission. Perhaps “Physical hosting management”
- Your user will now be able to login as follows:
https://plesk2.hyve.com:8443 Username: domain.com (Relevant domainname) Password: