How to Sync Outlook contacts and calendar with webmail and mobile devices on your Hyve corporate email plan
- Shutdown Outlook
- Download zip from [http://kb.hyve.com/attach/Sync%20Outlook%20Contacts%20and%20Calendar%20with%20Webmail%20and%20Mobile%20devices/WGSClientSetup.zip
- Extract and copy zip into a folder called c:WGSClientSetup
- Run c:WGSClientSetupClientInternationalSetup.exe and follow the installation instructions
- Startup Outlook and you will be prompted to connect to the sync server
- Enter storm.hyve.com and choose the ID given to you
- Enter your password
- You will now be able to sync emails, contacts and calendars to webmail
- To synchronize, in outlook click the menu tools/share, then click ‘synchronize with WorkgroupShare’
- Delete the folder you created c:WGSClientSetup
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: