How do I setup a password protected folder (or restricted access folders) on my Plesk based website?
This can be done using the Plesk control panel:
1. Log-in to your Plesk account and click on your domain to go into the domain manager
2. Click the button marked “Web Directories”
3. You will see the list of folders within your site
4. Click the shield icon next to the folder you want protected
5. Next click on “Protect”
6. You will now see that you can add user accounts and manage the security for this folder.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: