This is carried out via your plesk interface:
- Log in to Plesk.
- Next, click on your domain, followed by the button marked “Mail.”
- When in the mail admin screen, click on the relevant email address.
- Next, click the button marked “Spam Filter.”
- Within this screen, you will see your spam options such as, “What to do with spam mail ” (Delete it or mark it as spam etc).
- It also includes a button marked “Training.” This feature allows you to teach the server which emails are spam, so that it can learn for next time.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: