How to enable Custom PHP Version On Plesk:
1. Log into server
2. cd /var/www/vhosts/DOMAIN/conf/
3. vi vhost.conf
4. Press i for insert mode
5. Cut and paste the following into vhost.conf, replace DOMAIN
php_admin_flag engine on php_admin_flag engine on
6. Press escape
7. Type wq then enter to save and close vi
8. Run the command to enable the changes:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/websrvmng -u --vhost-name=DOMAIN
9. Run the command and check in the output that the vhost include is added
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.