To edit the server-wide list of email addresses, which mail is never marked as spam:
- Log-in to the control panel
- Click on the relevant domain
- Click on “Mail” under “Services”
- Click the relevant email account
- Click “Spam Filter” from “Tools”
- Select the “White List” tab.
- To add an entry to the list, enter email address or a pattern into the email pattern input field and click “Add.'” An email address pattern can be defined the following ways:
To remove an entry from the list, select it and click “Remove.”
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: