To add SSH Access in Plesk follow the below steps:
- Login to your Plesk Admin portal (https://x.x.x.x:8443)
- Select the Subscription you want to enable SSH access for (This can usually be found on the right-hand side of the Admin home page as ‘My Subscriptions’)
- Select ‘Web Hosting Access’ under the domain you wish to enable
- Find the Dropdown box labelled ‘Access to the server over SSH’ and select the correct SSH Shell (Usually /bin/bash/)
- Then press Apply then OK and this will then allow the users configured for that domain to access the site via SSH
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: