- Make sure to snapshot/backup machine first
- Open DOS prompt and run the following:
- This lists the current edition
DISM /online /Get-CurrentEdition
- This lists the available upgrade editions
DISM /online /Get-TargetEditions
- Run this to upgrade to enterprise, follow the instructions and reboot
DISM /online /Set-Edition:ServerEnterprise /ProductKey:XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
- If you can an error, you need to install the default key which can be found here
- So for example run this, then reboot the machine and install the key from Windows licensing
DISM /online /Set-Edition:ServerEnterprise /ProductKey:489J6-VHDMP-X63PK-3K798-CPX3Y
- Once rebooted, click@ My Computer/Properties, then activate windows again using the product key
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: