Plesk re sellers – How can I give my clients control over their own email accounts without making them domain administrators?
They need to control their own redirects, add/delete users from their own whitelist and adjust spam settings etc. But I do not wish to grant them access to administer their own domain.
This can be done as follows:
1. Log into your Plesk control panel
2. Click on the relevant domain
3. Click the button marked “Web Users”.
4. Click the button marked “Preferences”.
5. Check the box to “Enable email@example.com access format”.
This will allow your email users to log into the Plesk control panel themselves, using their email address and email password.
They will have no access to any other area of the control panel, other than their own email account properties.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: