If Outlook 2007 does not send emails, it is likely an authentication problem.
“None of the authentication methods supported by this client are supported by your server”
If Outlook 2007 will not send emails, and the above or similar error is generated, then follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- Open Outlook
- Click > Tools > Email Accounts
- Select “View or change existing email accounts” > Next
- Select the account in question and click > Change
- Click > More Settings
- Select the “Outgoing Server” tab
- Select the “Log on to incoming mail server before sending mail” option.
- OK > Next > Finish
Your email should now send as normal.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.