After installing Coldfusion on windows plesk11 platform, coldfusion site doesn’t work and comes up with the following error:
HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred. Detailed Error Information Module: IsapiModule Notification: ExecuteRequestHandler Handler: ColdFusion-wildcard Error Code: 0x800700c1 Requested URL: http://domain.com:80/ Physical Path: C:Inetpubvhostsdomain.comhttpdocs Logon Method: Anonymous Logon User: Anonymous
- Go to plesk control panel.
- Choose required web space at the top of the page.
- Click on Website & Domains.
- Click on Show Advanced Options.
- Click on Dedicated Application pool for you websites.
- Switch on the Application Pool.
Windows Server Configuration:
- Open IIS.
- Click on Application Pools.
- Now you will be able to see the available Application Pools where a new created Application pool by Plesk can be seen which appears with the name of the website.
- Click to highlight the Application Pool.
- On your right, click on Advanced Settings.
- On the new screen, Change the second option ‘Enable 32-Bit Applications’ to False.
- Click Ok.
- Now again right click on the Application Pool and select ‘Recycle’ which will restart this Application Pool.
- Open Web Server Configuration Tool.
- Click Add.
- On the next screen, choose your coldfusion website from the drop down and click Ok.
Now you can open your browser to test the coldfusion website.
Note: Only coldfusion sites needs a new application pool, other sites does work using the plesk default application pool.