How to Change permissions on folders
- Log in to Plesk control panel using the account details sent on setup
- Go to the relevant domain
- Go to the “file manager” icon
- Click the “lock icon” link for the relevant folder
- Set Modify, Read and execute permissions
- Click “help” on the left-hand menu of the control panel screen for detailed instructions
- Windows Plesk
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.