How to Change permissions on folders
- Log in to Plesk control panel using the account details sent on setup
- Go to the relevant domain
- Go to the “file manager” icon
- Click the “permissions” link for the relevant folder
- Choose read/write/execute for owner/group/others
- Click “help” on the left-hand menu of the control panel screen for detailed instructions
- You can also change permissions using your preferred FTP browser
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: