KB for Windows 8.1 & 10
1) Download and install Dell Sonicwall from the link
2) Download the installer for Cisco VPN 5.0.07.0440 from the link
3) Extract the contents of the installer into a folder, navigate to the folder and manually run the installer vpnclient_setup.msi
4) A registry key will need to be created or modified, please find attached .reg files to run, or to manually make the change please follow the below steps
5) Navigate to the below directory (creating the CVirtA key if it doesn’t exist
6) Create or modify the string called DisplayName with the below value
Cisco Systems VPN Adapter for 64-bit Windows
7) Reboot the computer
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.