Category: ASP

How do I change the address on my Roll Over Trust Logo

To make the changes required, we will require any of the following supporting documentation for the new details you have applied for.

a) Copy of utilities bill (Tax/Electricity/Water/Gas/Telephone),
b) Bank statement,
c) Cheque contains your company name and address.

The address cannot be removed altogether.

You can provide any official documents containing the company name and address you wish to have in the account details.

Please fax this validation documentation to: 01372 810035 and include a brief cover note including your company name and domain name. You may also email documentation as an attachment, in one of the following formats: .jpg, .gif, .pdf, .efx or .bmp, to us.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.